May 11, 2018

Random Friday: Summer Playlist


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my blog.
  • Blog about this week's topic (or a variant of it).
  • Add the link to your Random Friday post at the bottom of this one.
This summer playlist is based on the annual mix CD I made for one of my best friends this year. So if you're looking for a good summer mix, this may be tailored towards a certain person/situation more. But I'd love to hear what y'all are putting on your summer playlists!


1. "...Ready For It?" by Taylor Swift
This is one of my friend's favorite songs off of Reputation, so I had to start the playlist with it.

2. "A.M." by One Direction
It just sounds like such a campfire song, doesn't it?

3. "Barcelona" by Ed Sheeran
...If only I was going to be in Barcelona this summer. (I know I'll be in New York, which is super cool, but I can't shake the wanderlust bug.)

4. "Africa" by Toto
One of my friend's favorites. (If I were to substitute another throwback song, it would be "Take On Me" or "Smooth Criminal.")

5. "Love So Soft" by Kelly Clarkson
Those high notes, tho.

6. "Cologne" by Haux
Don't get me wrong, I love a good bop, but my favorite songs are the lowkey ones that sound best when you listen to them while driving or flying at night. This is one of those songs.

7. "Different for Girls" by Dierks Bentley feat. Elle King
I like to include a country song, since my friend and I don't hate all country music. Another good choice would be Kelsea Ballerini's "Roses."

8. "Wild Heart" by Daughtry
Such a summer song.

9. "Let's Get Married" by Bleachers
If 1989 is your favorite T-Swift album, you'll like the sound of this Bleachers' song.



What songs are going on YOUR summer playlist?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...