May 20, 2018

Rewind & Review #110


~It's been so good to read so much. I'm squeezing as much in while I'm home as I can.
~I haven't even fully unpacked, and I'm just gonna have to pack again for New York in a few days. :P
~We visited family in Minnesota these last several days. I got to shop at two adorable children's bookstores (Wild Rumpus and Red Balloon Bookshop), read lots, and see my grandparents and cousins.

Books I Received for Review
When We Caught Fire by Anna Godbersen (from HarperCollins via Edelweiss)
We Regret to Inform You by A.E. Kaplan (from Random House via NetGalley)
The Opposite of Here by Tara Altebrando (from Bloomsbury)

Books I Bought
Royals by Rachel Hawkins
Thick As Thieves by Megan Whalen Turner
Emily of Deep Valley by Maud Hart Lovelace
The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo
Noteworthy by Riley Redgate

Books I Read
Amal Unbound by Aisha Saeed (4 stars)
A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas (3 stars)
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows (reread)
The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo
Turtles All the Way Down by John Green (3 stars)
Stay Sweet by Siobhan Vivian (4 stars)
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner (reread)
Chaotic Good by Whitney Gardner (4 stars)
The Opposite of Here by Tara Altebrando
Queens of Fennbirn by Kendare Blake (4 stars)
Emily of Deep Valley by Maud Hart Lovelace (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 5/7-5/12)
   (from 5/13-5/19)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...