October 28, 2019

The Pancake Book Tag

It's a good thing I've already eaten breakfast, else doing this book tag would make me very hungry! :) This tag was originally created by Becky at Blogs of a Bookaholic, and she's graciously letting everyone who does it use the graphics she created as well. So without further ado, here's the Pancake Book Tag.



~A book that has a dusting of beautiful prose/descriptions.~

18798983


~A sharp character in wit or temperament.~

Cameron, from one of my favorite books this year...

40087230


~A comforting read you could devour again and again.~

33275690


~A novel that gave you a serious book hangover.~

38184028. sy475


~A book that gave you all the indulgent feels.~

31931941. sy475


~A character that seems all bad at first, but has hidden depths.~

Dean from...

13597723


~A book with a slippery plot that kept you guessing.~

30363361. sy475

(Or really, any of Megan's books.)

~A romantic pairing you weren't sure you'd like at first but ended up being a perfect match.~

17286849
Often I ship from the get-go, if I'm shipping a couple. But it took til I reread Fangirl for me to be on board with Cath and Levi. 


~A character that makes you recoil.~

Rowan in the TOG series. I said what I said.
18006496


~A book with wonderfully diverse characters.~

The obvious choice would be SoC. But I'm gonna go with Not Now, Not Ever. We've got an interracial romance, plus the supporting cast has more Black characters and a lot more that I'm blanking on at the moment.
33602144. sy475


Ok, now I'm hungry for breakfast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...