March 1, 2017

The Chapter Sampler Test Part 4

Decided it was time for me to do another of these posts!

233412522811439630039049
This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston
It's gonna stay for now. I don't love the interspersed sections from one of the guys, but I really want to find out what happened.
Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill
It didn't capture my attention, so I'm culling it.
Life in a Fishbowl by Len Vlahos
Nah. Great premise but, there's too many POVs.


258556042990586928114561
Out of Tune by Gail Nall
Meh, not feeling it.
Because of the Sun by Jenny Torres Sanchez
Can't get into the protagonist's voice.
Not too bad so far. It's sticking around.

Wow, I cleared out most of those books. But hey, hopefully this'll keep me reading them and rating them 2 stars, right?

So had you read any of these books and liked them? How do you decide which books to remove from your TBR list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...