March 12, 2017

Rewind & Review #81


~I caught a bad cold or the flu right before spring break, which totally ruined all the plans I had. :(
~I didn't get to go to the NoVA Teen Book Fest, like I had been planning to, but the bookstore got my books signed for me and Ibi Zoboi and Jessica Spotswood even made get better videos for me.
~I was feeling a bit better by last night so my mom and I went to see Cinderella! The tour came through Richmond this weekend, and it was really good. The actress playing Ella wasn't as good as Laura Osnes, but I loved Marie, Gabrielle, Topher, Lord Pinkleton, and Jean-Michel.

Books I Received for Review
Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser (from Bloomsbury)
We Come Apart by Sarah Crossan and Brian Conaghan (from Bloomsbury)
Geekerella by Ashley Poston (from Quirk Books via NetGalley)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Outrun the Moon by Stacey Lee (traded with Stephanie)
The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett (traded with Raisa)
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (gifted by my mom)

Books I Bought
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton
The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig

Books I Read
A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi
Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
Definitions of Indefinable Things by Whitney Taylor (DNF)
Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman
The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig (4 stars)
Crazy Messy Beautiful by Carrie Arcos (2.5 stars)
Noteworthy by Riley Redgate
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby (reread)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (reread)
You in Five Acts by Una LaMarche (3 stars)
Heist Society by Ally Carter (reread)
The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl by Melissa Keil (3 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 2/27-3/4)
   (from 3/5-3/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...