Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
On Friday, I listed a few spring releases I'm looking forward to, but here's ten more!
1. Triple Threat by Gwenda Bond
2. The Truth About Happily Ever After by Karole Cozzo
3. First Class Murder by Robin Stevens
4. The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
5. The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye
6. I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maureen Goo
7. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
8. Geekerella by Ashley Poston
9. The Wonder of Us by Kim Culbertson
10. That Thing We Call a Heart by Sheba Karim
I'm also really looking forward to the Word Cloud Classic editions releasing in mid-April: Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park, and Shakespeare's Sonnets, but I figured those didn't count since they've technically existed for hundreds of years - just not with the new lovely covers.
What spring releases are you highly anticipating?