March 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I'm Dying to Meet


I haven't been able to meet nearly as many authors lately as I wish I could have, so this post is about all the authors I hope to meet soon.


Author of some of my most favorite books, including Second Chance SummerSince You've Been Gone, and The Unexpected Everything.


One of my favorite contemporary romance authors.


I've been a fan of Heidi's since before The Girl from Everywhere released, and I'd love to meet her in person some day.


Obviously I need to get my copies of This Side of Home and Piecing Me Together.


I would love to meet her and thank her in person for the magnificence that is The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You.


I think one of my friends has met her? But I totally need to hear her talk about The Naturals, and The Fixer, and her upcoming book and also get all of my copies signed.


Without her books, I probably wouldn't have gotten into YA, so she needs to be thanked in person for that. She also wrote one of my favorite series that I read as a young teenager, so hugs need to be given for that.


If I loved an author's book, I want to meet them and get it signed of course, but I've also heard that Becky is just a really fun author in person, even more so than on Twitter.


I loved Written in the Stars, so do I need more reason than that?


(I would've met her at NoVa Teen Book Fest if I hadn't gotten sick... :P)

What authors do you want to meet?

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I know any of these...but now you have me hoping over to goodreads to take a look at their books. May have to add some to my TBR pile.

    http://mommawantsherbooks.blogspot.com/2017/03/top-ten-tuesday-historic-authors-i-wish.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've met and adored Kasie West, but I'd so love to meet Barnes! The Fixer series is just so good!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great authors! We can all dream. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...