Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Ugh, it was hard choosing just one genre, and I really wanted to do historical fiction, but honestly, I'd have to list so many books because historical fiction is such an underrated genre.
1. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
2. Anything Could Happen by Will Walton
3. Like No Other by Una LaMarche
4. The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson
5. Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson
6. 17 First Kisses by Rachel Allen
7. The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
8. The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash
9. Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee
10. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
Bonus pick: Little Black Dresses, Little White Lies by Laura Stampler
What are your favorite hidden gem contemporary books? Or what genre did you choose for your post today?