August 26, 2018

Rewind & Review #116


~I've been getting settled in my new dorm, and my roommate moved in just last Sunday.
~I've been making some plans for the fall. There's gonna be a ton of great book events, and I'll be going home a few times.
~Other than that, it's been a pretty quiet two weeks. I've been working on my novel revisions. If I keep plodding through them, I should be able to send the manuscript to beta readers and critique partners soon. Nervous but excited to get feedback.

Books I Received for Review
You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn (from Wednesday Books via NetGalley)

Books I Bought
Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan

Books I Read
The Shadow Cipher by Laura Ruby (reread)
For a Muse of Fire by Heidi Heilig
Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (reread)
Summer Bird Blue by Akemi Dawn Bowman
Hero at the Fall by Alwyn Hamilton (DNF)
The Women Who Made New York by Julie Scelfo (3.5 stars)
The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 8/13-8/18)
   (from 8/19-8/24)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...