August 12, 2018

Rewind & Review #115


~I had a movie night with friends from Asbury, since the rain cancelled Bryant Park's Movie Monday.
~I visited the only French bookstore in NYC, and it was lovely although the YA section was a bit small.
~I finally walked part of the High Line and visited Chelsea Market again after that! The Market was much quieter than last time, and I loved it.
~I started packing for my move to Brooklyn (which will be complete today). Then I spent the last couple of days moving over there, which has been quite the hassle. I really hate moving, y'all. Especially in a big city.
~I met up with several friends for lunch or dinner, and it was lovely to catch up and also just spend time with other people.

Books I Received for Review
Hearts Unbroken by Cynthia Leitich Smith (from Candlewick via NetGalley)
Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds
Fame, Fate, and the First Kiss by Kasie West (from HarperCollins via Edelweiss)
Love à la Mode by Stephanie Kate Strohm (from Disney-Hyperion via NetGalley)
In Paris With You by Clémentine Beauvais (from Wednesday Books via NetGalley)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West (gifted by a friend at HarperCollins)

Books I Bought
Anne's House of Dreams by L.M. Montgomery
Dubliners by James Joyce

Books I Read
All the Answers by Kate Messner
Hamilton and Peggy! by L.M. Elliott (3 stars)
Little Black Dresses, Little White Lies by Laura Stampler (reread)
The Comfort Food Diaries by Emily Nunn (3 stars)
We Regret to Inform You by Ariel Kaplan
All Four Stars by Tara Dairman (reread)
The Stars of Summer by Tara Dairman (reread)
The Darkdeep by Ally Condie and Brendan Reichs (2.5 stars)
Imprison the Sky by A.C. Gaughen (3 stars)
Royal Babylon by Karl Shaw (2 stars)
Caterpillar Summer by Gillian McDunn (4.5 stars)
The Chaos of Now by Erin Jade Lange (2 stars)
Love & Luck by Jenna Evans Welch (3 stars)
Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour (reread)
The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell (2 stars)
Stars So Sweet by Tara Dairman (reread)


Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 7/23-7/28)
   (from 7/29-8/4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...