Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Today I'm going to share a bunch of winter 2019 titles that I hope to read ASAP. These titles release between January 8 and March 19. I know publishing defines winter as January through April, but I'm still struggling to think of anything after March 20 as winter lol.
1. Black Enough by various authors
2. 29 Dates by Melissa de la Cruz (Got moved up to a December release, but it still counts, imo.)
3. Practically Ever After by Isabel Bandeira
4. The Weight of Our Sky by Hanna Alkaf
5. Spectacle by Jodie Lynn Zdrok
6. The Great Unknowable End by Kathryn Ormsbee
8. We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Meija
9. Sherwood by Meagan Spooner
10. Return of the Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
What books did you list for Top Ten Tuesday? Share the link below, and I'll try to check it out!