December 2, 2018

Rewind & Review #123


~I went home for Thanksgiving. The train trips were long and tiring.
~I got a new phone! Our upgrade comes around every two years at Thanksgiving. I'm on an iPhone 7 now, but I wish they were still selling the SEs. :P It fits better in my hand.
~I got a new coat so I'm hopefully better prepared for this winter since I'll be walking around a lot more. Maybe I'll be more motivated to go out and do things if I have something warmer?

Books I Received for Review
With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
The Beholder by Anna Bright (from HarperCollins via Edelweiss)
The Dead Queens Club by Hannah Capin (from Inkyard Press via NetGalley)

Books I Bought
Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
The Widows of Malabar Hill by Sujata Massey
The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton

Books I Read
Mistletoe and Mr. Right by Lyla Payne (3 stars)
Can You Crack the Code? by Ella Schwartz
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (reread)
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (reread)
The Other Side of Lost by Jessi Kirby (3 stars)
Extraordinary Birds by Sandy Stark-McGinnis
The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton (3 stars)
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West (reread)
Not Our Kind by Kitty Zeldis (3 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 11/19-11/24)
   (from 11/25-12/1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...