February 24, 2019

Rewind & Review #129


~Went to see Isn't It Romantic. It was kind of fun, but definitely one I'd recommend waiting til the DVD/streaming services for.
~Another long weekend! This is the first time I've had Presidents Day off in, like, forever? If ever? Anyway, I used the weekend well. I went shopping, went to the movies and the ballet, and tried to read as much as possible. I was supposed to go to brunch with friends, too, but those plans fell through at the last minute.

Books I Received for Review
Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett (from S&S via NetGalley)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon (via trade)

Books I Bought
The Art of Losing by Lizzy Mason

Books I Read
A Perilous Undertaking by Deanna Rayborn (4 stars)
Enchantée by Gita Trelease
Wish You Were Eyre by Heather Vogel Frederick (reread)
I, Claudia by Mary McCoy (4 stars)
Inheritance by Dani Shapiro (5 stars)
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (4 stars)
Amber & Dusk by Lyra Selene (DNF)
I'll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara (4 stars)
On the Come Up by Angie Thomas (4 stars)
Wild and Crooked by Leah Thomas
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen (reread)
Opposite of Always by justin a. reynolds (DNF)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 2/11-2/16)
   (from 2/17-2/23)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...