Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This was surprisingly hard to do at first, and then I remembered Goodreads's handy little sorting-by-title setting...and also the whole search feature for specific numbers lol. I didn't love all these books, but I wanted some varied choices. :)
1. The 100 Most Jewish Foods by Alana Newhouse
2. 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen
3. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
4. 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
7. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
8. 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston
9. All Four Stars by Tara Dairman
Do y'all have any more recommendations for books with numbers in their titles??