Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I no longer believe in Santa, but the books listed below are ones on the wishlist I gave my mom. Honestly, I think I'll be happy with any that she gets me (especially considering there are only 2 days until the holiday), but these are the ones I decided I wanted most - at least from Santa. ;) They're listed in no particular order, though.
1. One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington
I keep almost buying this book every time I go to Joseph-Beth, but there's always another book I want more.
2. A Blind Spot for Boys by Justina Chen
I have this as an iBook, but since I enjoyed it so much, I need a physical copy!
3. The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
In hardback to match my pretty hardcover of The Girl of Fire and Thorns.
4. Blonde Ops by Charlotte Bennardo and Natalie Zaman
I love spy stories!
5. The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith
It's about time I add this book to my collection.
6. Deception's Princess by Esther Friesner
My shelf hungers for all the historical fiction.
7. The Selection Stories by Kiera Cass
Since the next set of Selection Stories and The Heir are coming next spring, I'd kind of like to complete my collection for at least the rest of 2014.
8. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
I need this book in hardback because of its pretty hidden cover.
9. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
I really need Dark Triumph so I don't feel as bad about not owning Mortal Heart yet.
10. The Grass Is Always Greener by Jen Calonita
I own the first two books, and I think it's high time I acquire this one, as well.
So what books are you hoping you get for Christmas?