December 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want Santa to Bring


I no longer believe in Santa, but the books listed below are ones on the wishlist I gave my mom. Honestly, I think I'll be happy with any that she gets me (especially considering there are only 2 days until the holiday), but these are the ones I decided I wanted most - at least from Santa. ;) They're listed in no particular order, though.

18594392
1. One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington
I keep almost buying this book every time I go to Joseph-Beth, but there's always another book I want more.

18607157
2. A Blind Spot for Boys by Justina Chen
I have this as an iBook, but since I enjoyed it so much, I need a physical copy!

10816908
3. The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
In hardback to match my pretty hardcover of The Girl of Fire and Thorns.

18404316
4. Blonde Ops by Charlotte Bennardo and Natalie Zaman
I love spy stories!

7746645
5. The Comeback Season by Jennifer E. Smith
It's about time I add this book to my collection.

17866944
6. Deception's Princess by Esther Friesner
My shelf hungers for all the historical fiction.

18172471
7. The Selection Stories by Kiera Cass
Since the next set of Selection Stories and The Heir are coming next spring, I'd kind of like to complete my collection for at least the rest of 2014.

15839984
8. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
I need this book in hardback because of its pretty hidden cover.

9943270
9. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
I really need Dark Triumph so I don't feel as bad about not owning Mortal Heart yet.

15790820
10. The Grass Is Always Greener by Jen Calonita
I own the first two books, and I think it's high time I acquire this one, as well.

So what books are you hoping you get for Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. You should definitely check out One Past Midnight, I absolutely loved it! Cruel Beauty is absolutely AMAZING too so I don't blame you for wanting it in hardback, I read an e-ARC and then I HAD to have a physical copy for my shelves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The War of Swords, the final Legends of Karac Tor book, is at the top of my list. Then come Resistance, Orphan's Song, and the Alloy of Law. There are others, but those are the top four.
    I haven't read most of these books, but yours looks like a good list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading Dark Triumph earlier this year!! It was one of my Top Ten best reads of the year... The 1st 50 pages are so (or at least I thought they were), but things pick up after that.

    Nice list!! I hope you receive all the books on your list!! Here's my TTT list for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-i-wouldnt.html

    Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get copies of all the books in the His Fair Assassin trilogy! I think I'm gonna wait until the third comes out in PB. :P I remember seeing A Blind Spot for Boys on GR, looks like I need to check that one out some more. Merry Christmas to you, dear. I hope you get all the books! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...