March 22, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Love But Haven't Talked About Recently


I rave about my favorite books a lot, but there are some I haven't mentioned recently on the blog. Here are twelve.

23310748
1. Rules for 50/50 Chances by Kate McGovern

23437156
2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

24807186
3. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin

The Weight of Feathers
4. The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore

Emmy & Oliver
5. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway

17 First Kisses
6. 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen

Maid of Deception (Maids of Honor, #2)
7. Maid of Deception by Jennifer McGowan

When
8. When by Victoria Laurie

All Four Stars
9. All Four Stars by Tara Dairman

One Past Midnight
10. One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington

The Things You Kiss Goodbye
11. The Things You Kiss Goodbye by Leslie Connor

Landry Park (Landry Park, #1)
12. Landry Park by Bethany Hagen

So which books have you loved but haven't shoved at people/talked about/etc. recently?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Six of Crows! Wolf by Wolf is on my TBR so I'm glad to hear you love it! I'm excited to start it! Great list :)

    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks for this week! I haven't read any of the books on your list... I'll have to expand my reading horizons!!

    Here's a link to my TTT for this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/03/ten-books-i-really-love-but-feel-like-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of your picks on my TBR, and I'll check out the others!
    Here's My Top 10

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...