Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
So that title may be a bit of a generalization, but overall, I feel like people really like these characters, and I don't.
1. Four (Divergent by Veronica Roth)
Okay, so I used to like Four just fine, but the fangirl reaction to Theo James has ruined him for me, and I hate how he's portrayed in the movie.
2. Rowan (Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas)
Can't stand him one bit. Never have really liked him.
3. Ava (Salvage by Alexandra Duncan)
I think the general consensus was that most people liked Salvage's protagonist, but she was one of my biggest problems with the book.
4. Skylar (I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios)
Overall, I didn't like this book, which means I didn't care for Skylar.
5. Gwen (What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick)
I hardly remember this book, but I know I didn't like it and I especially didn't like Gwen.
6. Parker (Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally)
Stealing Parker is my least favorite of Miranda's books, and Parker just grated at my nerves.
7 and 8. Emma and Galen (Syrena Legacy by Anna Banks)
That's my general opinion of these co-protagonists.
9. Karou (Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor)
I'm sorry, y'all. I tried this series and...I just couldn't do it. I liked Karou at first, but after the main plot point was revealed, I was kind of put off.
10. Lola (Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins)
I actually like Lola and the Boy Next Door all right now, but I still don't like Lola and her choices. I do like Cricket, though.
*ducks and covers* Commence berating me for disliking these characters.