January 11, 2019

Random Friday: New-to-Me Authors in 2018


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my blog.
  • Blog about this week's topic (or a variant of it).
  • Add the link to your Random Friday post at the bottom of this one.

I don't think I read quite as many new-to-me authors in 2018, but I'm gonna list my faves nonetheless!

2607306836528200
1. Kate Messner
Not quite a newbie (I'd read and liked The Seventh Wish a few years ago), but I read more of her backlist (and frontlist cause Breakout is awesome) while interning at Bloomsbury.

35008814
2. Maureen Johnson
I loved Truly Devious, so I'm definitely going to be watching what she writes from now on. And I guess I should tackle her backlist now, too.

36016227
3. Elissa Brent Weissman
Oh, The Length of a String was so beautiful and heartbreaking.



Who were some of your favorite 2018 authors, new to you or not?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...