January 4, 2019

Rewind to 2018: Favorite Blog and Bookstagram Posts

I've continued to post less than in previous years, but that's okay. I'm starting to feel better about my blog/personal life balance, and I hope y'all are still enjoying the posts I'm creating. Here have been some of my favorite posts!










September: So You Like... #73





BOOKSTAGRAM

I also want to highlight some of my (sporadic) Bookstagram pictures.









OTHERS' POSTS

And of course this post is never complete without highlighting blog posts I enjoyed that were written by other awesome bloggers.


Why We Need More College YA Books at Buried in a Bookshelf

How to Support Diverse Books (aside from buying them) at Xpresso Reads

Fifteen YA Books Set in the Recent Past at Forever Literary

How My Reading Preferences Have Changed at Novel Ink

Happy Bastille Day! at Hello, Chelly

RED Book Tag! at Just another teen reading books


What were your favorite blog and bookstagram posts this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...