- Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
- Blog about this week's topic.
- Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
I'm a bad blogger. I had the grand idea of planning to film another bookstore visit (this time to Joseph-Beth) but I've been so busy these past few weeks that I've barely left campus. I promise I'll film a trip there some day soon, guys! So instead this post will be about all the bookstores I want to visit.
1. Books of Wonder (New York City)
If I don't visit Books of Wonder before I die, I may die.
2. Joseph-Beth Booksellers (Cincinnati)
I was here back in January for the Marissa Meyer event, but I really want to go again when it's not so crowded and I have plenty of time to browse and explore.
3. Blue Willow Bookshop (Houston)
If I ever find myself in the Houston, Texas area, you know I'll be making a stop at Blue Willow Bookshop. They host a lot of YA events, so I'm sure they have a lot of signed copies that I'm dying to get my hands on.
4. The Morris Book Shop (Lexington)
This one's super close to my university, so I think I'll be visiting there relatively soon. (Sooner than Houston, of course.)
5. Shakespeare and Co. (Paris)
When I eventually travel to Paris someday, I will be visiting many of the bookstores so I can buy all my favorites in French.
So let's talk bookstores. What are your favorites? Which do you want to visit? Any questions you want to ask me, relating to bookstores?