January 27, 2017

Random Friday: Signed Books


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following: 
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
I think one of my favorite things about signed books is that, generally, I get to meet the author when I get the books signed. I talked about autographed books back in, like, 2015, but I thought it would be fun to highlight them again, particularly the authors' signatures.


Gwenda Bond

Anne Blankman

A.C. Gaughen

Emily Henry

Miranda Kenneally

Marie Lu
Sara Raasch

Jasmine Warga

Sarah J. Maas

Marissa Meyer

I think it's also interesting to see if authors' signatures change any. Observe below, in the case of my hardcover copy of The Start of Me and You, which was signed in June 2015, and my paperback copy, which was signed in September 2016.




The "Live Your Life" part looks pretty much the same (except for how she wrote "Live" and the r in "Your"), but the main difference I notice is that she only signed her first name in the most recent copy. She also only signed her first name in my copy of When We Collided. Interesting, isn't it?


Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go practice my author signature.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...