January 29, 2017

Rewind & Review #78


~A lot of nothing happened.
~I suffered through writing a history book review for a class. I've done these before for this prof, but this was by far the hardest. I think it was partially because the book was a lot shorter than previous ones I've read for his classes and there just wasn't a lot that could be discussed about the content.
~I may have bought the same lipstick Taylor Swift owns and has worn on occasion...

Books I Received for Review
The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord (from Bloomsbury)
Dreamland Burning by Jennifer Latham (from Little, Brown via NetGalley)

Books I Bought
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
Pies and Tarts by Culinary Institute of America

Books I Read
The Geek's Guide to Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash (reread)
The Education of Margot Sanchez by Lilliam Rivera (DNF)
Barefoot in Paris by Ina Garten (4 stars)
Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham (3 stars)
Poisoned Blade by Kate Elliott (2 stars)
Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead (4 stars)
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (reread)
Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand (reread)
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (reread)
Once Was a Time by Leila Sales (3.5 stars)
The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 1/16-1/21)

   (from 1/22-1/28)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...