September 15, 2017

Make Me Reread

I have so many books I want to read, but I also have a lot I want to reread. So, if y'all don't mind, I'd love your help in deciding what to reread next! All you have to do is vote in the polls below. Super easy! :) 

I'll choose one book from each post to put in my immediate reread stack.


What should I reread next?

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee
You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith
Lucky Few by Kathryn Ormsbee
Do Riddles



What should I reread next?

The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
Piecing Me Together by Renee Watson
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
Poll Maker




What should I reread next?

Prisoner of Night and Fog duology by Anne Blankman
Books of Bayern series by Shannon Hale
The Naturals series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
quiz


Thanks for voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...