Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Another wide-open topic: books that feature _____. As much as I love sibling relationships (like the Covey sisters), as an only child, I appreciate only children protagonists just as much. Here are ten of my faves.
1. The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson
2. Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones
3. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett
4. Once and for All by Sarah Dessen
5. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
6. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin
7. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
8. The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
9. The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee
10. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
What category did you choose for Top Ten Tuesday today?