Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
When writing this post, I was determined to not include any books that would be considered classics (like Jane Austen or stuff you'd read in high school). The result is a list of books published in the last 20 years (although most were published 5-10 years ago) that I love.
1. Heist Society by Ally Carter
2. Holes by Louis Sachar
3. You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith
4. Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
5. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
6. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
7. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
8. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
9. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
10. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
What books do you love from 5+ years ago?