September 24, 2017

Rewind & Review #94


~Last two weeks were pretty ordinary.
~Had my first exams of the semester. Did surprisingly well on both. 
~First workshop of advanced creative writing was emotionally draining, since my professor completely misunderstood my WIP, and I wasn't allowed to speak up and defend it. Grateful for friends who did like it.
~Celebrated one of my best friend's birthdays. :)

Books I Received for Review
The Beloved Wild by Melissa Ostrom
Suiters and Sabotage by Cindy Anstey
You Won't Know I'm Gone by Kristen Orlando
In Her Skin by Kim Savage
In Search Of by Ava Dellaira
Bound to You by Alyssa Brandon (all from Macmillan)
The Chaos of Standing Still by Jessica Brody (from Simon & Schuster via NetGalley)
Reign the Earth by A.C. Gaughen (from Bloomsbury via NetGalley)

Books I Bought
Speak Easy, Speak Love by McKelly George

Books I Read
Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman
What To Say Next by Julie Buxbaum (2.5 stars)
Paris My Sweet by Amy Thomas (4 stars)
Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau (2 stars)
~a friend's manuscript
Piecing Me Together by Renee Watson (reread)
Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
Kissing Max Holden by Katy Upperman (3 stars)
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson (reread)
Here Lies Daniel Tate by Cristin Terrill (3 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 9/11-9/16)
   (from 9/17-9/23)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...