November 12, 2017

Rewind & Review #97


~Group presentations stress me the heck out.
~"Call It What You Want" has me shook. I want to be as happy as Taylor Swift is.
~This 250-page fiction portfolio is going to be the death of me, especially because I'm simultaneously still writing the book but also revising it. 0/10, would not recommend.
~reputation released, and my productivity dropped by 89%.
~One week til I'm home for Thanksgiving break. #bless

Books I Bought
Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga
Renegades by Marissa Meyer

Books I Read
All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (reread)
Dear Martin by Nic Stone (4 stars)
Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (reread)
The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo (5 stars)
The Chaos of Standing Still by Jessica Brody
Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee (reread)
Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore (4 stars)
Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
The Greater Journey by David McCullough (4 stars)
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga (reread)
The Poetry of Emily Dickinson (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 10/30-11/4)
   (from 11/5-11/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...