Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
While I've loved a lot of books, there are some that I am more grateful for than others because of the impact they've had on my reading journey, my writing journey, or my life in general.
Primarily The Start of Me and You and The Names They Gave Us.
3. This Side of Home by Renee Watson
For opening my eyes.
4. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
5. Heist Society trilogy by Ally Carter
6. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
One of the first MG/YA titles I read.
7. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I read this famous trilogy at the beginning of my journey into YA, and I think, if I hadn't liked it as much, I wouldn't have explored YA to the extent I have today.
8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Opened me up to the possibility of enjoying sci-fi.
9. The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson
10. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
For encouraging me to write my own You've Got Mail retelling.
What books are you thankful for?