December 3, 2017

Rewind & Review #98


~My mom and I bought tickets to one of Niall Horan's shows next summer! I'm kind of sad I won't be going to Taylor's tour, but I think this makes up for it. Now the only music artist I'll have to check off my bucket list is Ed Sheeran.
~Had a whole week at home for Thanksgiving break. Did lots, including binge season 1 of Stranger Things and do a ton of revision and work for my portfolio. Also caved to a bunch of Black Friday deals. (I am weak when it comes to OwlCrate, Canterbury Road Co. candles, and Barnes & Noble.)
~Finals are almost here, and I am high-key stressed out. 250-page fiction portfolios will do that to you, though.

Books I Received for Review
You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone by Rachel Lynn Solomon
American Panda by Gloria Chao
A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard (from Simon & Schuster via NetGalley)
Everything Must Go by Jenny Fran Davis (from Wednesday Books)
A World Without Whom by Emmy J. Favilla (from Bloomsbury)
Down and Across by Arvin Ahmadi (from Penguin First to Read)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows (via trade)
Wrong About the Guy by Claire LaZebnik
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Kissing in America by Margo Rabb
Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch (all from my parents)
Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga (via trade)

Books I Bought
Matilda by Roald Dahl
I See London, I See France by Sarah Mlynowski
Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson
My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff
Dare Mighty Things by Heather Kaczynski
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas

Books I Read
The Lost Girl of Astor Street by Stephanie Morrill (3 stars)
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (3 stars)
Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson (reread)
Prince in Disguise by Stephanie Kate Strohm
Meet Cute by various authors
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (4 stars)
Heist Society by Ally Carter (reread)
It Started with Goodbye by Christina June (3 stars)
Whichwood by Tahereh Mafi (3 stars)
Here We Are Now by Jasmine Warga (4 stars)
A World Without "Whom" by Emmy J. Favilla (3 stars)
Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills (reread)
You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone by Rachel Lynn Solomon
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (reread)
Far from the Tree by Robin Benway (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 11/13-11/18)
   (from 11/19-11/25)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...