November 4, 2018

Rewind & Review #121


~I've probably said this before, but I'm so appreciative that I can have a library card through the New York Public Library. It gives me access to so many e-books that neither of my other libraries do, so I'm getting a lot of backlist (and frontlist) reading done.
~It's getting so cold, and I AM NOT HAPPY. I want proper fall weather, not going straight from summer to mild winter temperatures!
~I got to briefly see a friend who visited earlier this summer; she was in town last weekend with her sister.
~The roommate and I did a food tour! It was so much fun.
~ I saw another musical.

Books I Bought
A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi
Analee, In Real Life by Janelle Milanes
Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally

Books I Read
The Lying Woods by Ashley Elston
Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills (reread)
Call It What You Want by Brigid Kemmerer
Educated by Tara Westover (3 stars)
The Hating Game by Sally Thorne (3 stars)
What Momma Left Me by Renée Watson (4 stars)
The Lost and Found by Katrina Leno (4 stars)
You Asked for Perfect by Laura Silverman
The Storm Keeper's Island by Catherine Doyle
A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi (3 stars)
Finding Felicity by Stacey Kade (3.5 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 10/22-10/27)

   (from 10/28-11/3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...