Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Happy almost-Thanksgiving! Today I'm going to talk about the writers and bookish people I'm thankful for.
1. Catherine Tinker - Author extraordinaire, critique partner, and all around wonderful friend.
2. Sarah - Another lovely writer friend, who I've gotten to know this summer and fall.
3. Courtney Griffin - One of Bloomsbury's excellent publicists, who let me shadow her back in February, therefore opening a door for my internship.
4. Morgan Matson - For writing books I consider the stories of my heart.
5. Heidi Heilig - For all she's done in the YA community.
6. Kayla - A writing friend from school, who is so much like me despite writing in a different genre.
7. Heather Vogel Frederick - For writing stories that made me want to write fanfiction which led me to becoming the writer I am today.
8. Dr. Brown - One of my English and creative writing professors in college who never stopped believing in us and who kept us going when others told us we shouldn't write middle grade and young adult stories.
9. Shae - For all the book recommendations over the years and her advice about the publishing industry.
Who or what are you thankful for this year?