November 2, 2018

Random Friday: Adulting


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following:
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my blog.
  • Blog about this week's topic (or a variant of it).
  • Add the link to your Random Friday post at the bottom of this one.

Adulting is a term that seems to be growing quite popular with young millennials/older Gen Zers. We're all reaching that point when we realize, "Oh crap, I'm the adult."

Adulting, to me at least, means doing something I normally would've expected my parents to do. Like meal prep and cook for the week, or make appointments, or run boring errands, or get a bunch of chores done in one day.

Sometimes I adult more successfully than other days. I screw up recipes more than I'd like to admit. I don't actually get as many chores done as I should. (I constantly put off washing dishes, and I try to wait weeks to do laundry, just because I have to drag it down 10 floors.) 

What does adulting mean to you? How do you "adult"?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...