Hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
Ah yes, the annual TTT post that reminds me of my failures, haha. Seriously, though, I like doing this post because it motivates me to keep reading "older" titles.
1. Dare You to Lie by Amber Lynn Natusch
2. Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
3. When Elephants Fly by Nancy Richardson Fischer
4. Amber & Dusk by Lyra Selene
5. Home and Away by Candice Montgomery
6. As She Ascends by Jodi Meadows
7. One Giant Leap by Heather Kaczynski
8. Odd One Out by Nic Stone
9. I, Claudia by Mary McCoy
10. 29 Dates by Melissa de la Cruz
11. Anger Is a Gift by Mark Oshiro
Which 2018 releases have you neglected to read yet?