November 9, 2014

Rewind & Review #25

Rewind & Review
Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room.

There are now less than three weeks until I get to go home for Thanksgiving, and I'm just so excited. I've missed my parents, and my dog, and my home, and my friends. I'm going to be able to sleep in my own bed and eat good, home-cooked food. I'll be able to visit my favorite bookstore and see family and hopefully Kate. But for now I'm making it through all my classes. I've reached that point where I'm just feeling pretty meh about all of them, but I know I need to make the effort to go each day. After all, my parents are paying a lot for me to be here and I need to keep my GPA up so I can keep my academic scholarship.

Book-wise, these last two weeks have been much nicer than last time, although I didn't get any books from the 26th through the 31st. I've also done a TON of rereading.

Books I Received
For Real by Alison Cherry (via NetGalley/Delacorte)
Inherit Midnight by Kate Kae Myers (via NetGalley/Bloomsbury)
When by Victoria Laurie
The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga (the last three via Read Between the Lynes)
The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz (via Nicole through the YA Book Exchange)

Books I Bought
Two of Us by Elizabeth Eulberg (free e-book)

Books I Read
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers (reread)
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt (reread)
Two of Us by Elizabeth Eulberg (4.5 stars)
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas (reread)
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (reread)
Sixteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton (reread)
For Real by Alison Cherry
When by Victoria Laurie
Hook's Revenge by Heidi Schulz (3.5 stars)
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 10/27-11/1)
   (From 11/2-11/8)
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Characters Who Need Their Own Books
  • Books Everywhere: a Dorm Room Adventure
  • The Paris Dream
  • Review: The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson
  • So You Like... #8
  • Review: Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I Need
  • Review: Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay
  • Random Friday: Books That Disappointed
  • Because It's All We Know
  • Surviving Fantasy Worlds
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR List
  • What I'm Thankful For 2014
  • Why Do I Buy a Book?
  • Review: Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...