January 25, 2015

Rewind & Review #30

Rewind & Review

I'm back at school, and these last two weeks have definitely been something. I've had to settle into all my classes, and that definitely cut into my reading time. I also started my job, and it hasn't been too bad so far. I'm allowed to be on my phone, or read, or do homework while I'm there and I'm an expert multi-tasker.
I've tried to be good, and I've bought zero books since I know I'll be purchasing quite a few in the next few weeks (between preorders and what-not).
There's not much else to report, so hope y'all have a good week!

Books I Received
Love, Lucas by Chantele Sedgwick (via Edelweiss/Sky Pony Press)
How (not) to Fall in Love by Lisa Brown Roberts (via NetGalley/Entangled: Teen)
Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca (via Edelweiss/Simon Pulse)
After Hours by Claire Kennedy (via Edelweiss/Simon Pulse)
The Summer After You and Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski (via NetGalley/Sourcebooks Fire)
Seed by Lisa Heathfield (via NetGalley/Running Press Kids)
Legend by Marie Lu
Forget Me by K.A. Harrington (Christmas gifts from my roomie!)
5 to 1 by Holly Bodger (traded with Eden from Blogging Between the Lines)
All Fall Down by Ally Carter (via Scholastic)
Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton (via Read Between the Lynes)
Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen (via Bloomsbury)
Landry Park by Bethan Hagen (via Brittany and ARCycling)
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (traded with Mia from M&Em Read)

Books I Read
All Fall Down by Ally Carter
The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris (4 stars)
Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally (4 stars)
Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally (4 stars)
Revolution by Jennifer Donnely (2.5 stars)
Down from the Mountain by Elizabeth Fixmer
How (not) to Fall in Love by Lisa Brown Roberts (2.5 stars)
Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd (4 stars)
Return to Me by Justina Chen (2 stars)
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven (4 stars)
Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley (reread)
The Forgotten Sisters by Shannon Hale

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 1/12-1/17)
   (From 1/18-1/24)
  • TTT: Books I'd Pick for the Mother-Daughter Book Club
  • DNF Review: Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton
  • Young Adult Gateways
  • Random Friday: More Wintery Book Covers
  • Review: My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
  • So You Like... #10
  • TTT: Contemporary YA I Need to Read
  • A Bookish Swiftie's Recommendations Part 4
  • Review: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  • Review: Paper or Plastic by Vivi Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...