Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Disclaimer: the topic was technically books in your beach bag, but I did that just last summer, and I thought travel bag was a bit more fitting since we're moving soon (or planning to; God has a funny way of making us fit with His plans instead of Him working with ours). So, instead of the beach, these are the books I will/would be reading during that couple-day drive to our new home in Virginia. The first three are books I have yet to read (and the very first is one I have an ARC of); the rest are ones that just seemed fitting to read during a sort-of road trip.
1. Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales
2. Three Day Summer by Sarvenaz Tash
3. Sophomore Year Is Greek to Me by Meredith Zeitlin
4. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
5. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
6. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
7. You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith
8. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
9. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
10. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (both the English and French editions)
11. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
12. Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson
13. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson (Literally, I think this book makes just about every list I make.)
So what books are in your beach/travel bag? Are there any you think I should add to mine?