November 22, 2015

Rewind & Review #50

Rewind & Review

My fiftieth Rewind & Review post! How exciting!
While you're reading this, I'm visiting my best friend at her university or I'm on the way home or I'm at home. I'll get to stay for a whole week, which is exciting. I'm so ready to eat some good food, and see my puppy, and sleep in my own bed, and see my bookcases, and relax - to an extent. I still have a fair amount of homework to do. *sigh* Christmas break isn't far away though...

Books I Received for Review
Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs (from Albert Whitman and Company via NetGalley)

Books I Bought
Winter by Marissa Meyer
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Books I Read
Torn Away by Jennifer Brown (reread)
Winter by Marissa Meyer (4 stars)
Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones (reread)
Deceptive by Emily Lloyd-Jones (reread)
The Secularization of the European Mind in the Nineteenth Century by Own Chadwick (literally no rating because I have no opinion about this book)
Parallel by Lauren Miller (reread)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed
   (From 11/9-11/14)
   (From 11/15-11/21)
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Invite for Thanksgiving
  • Review: Just Visiting
  • Reading for School
  • Random Friday: Winter 2015/2016 Reads
  • Sunday Street Team: For the Record Review
  • Emma's Study Tips
  • TTT: Debuts in 2016
  • A Return to "Girly" Books for Manly Guys
  • Review: The Trouble with Destiny
  • Professor Emma Teaches Worldbuilding
  • TTT: New-to-Me Authors in 2015
  • Get Ready to Preorder
  • YA Historical Fiction of 2016 Is Squad Goals
  • Random Friday: Best Movies of 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...