Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Can you just imagine a Thanksgiving dinner with all your favorite YA characters? (Also, I may cheated with this list a little because I counted couples as one, so I may have invited fourteen people instead of ten...)
1. Linh Cinder from Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Cinder definitely needs a happy dinner with friends. She'll just need to leave her tools off the table.
2. Cammie Morgan from the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter
Cammie is sort of a kindred spirit, and she's from one of the first YA books I read, so I feel like I have a special bond with her. She totes needs to be there.
3. Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Because every Thanksgiving dinner with a group of friends needs a cute boy. *pretends Lola doesn't exist*
4. Levi and Macallan from Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
One of my favorite couples. They'd entertain all of us with their banter, I'm sure.
5. Gretchen Muller and Daniel from Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
They need a day of peace with all of the craziness they've been through.
6. Jersey Cameron from Torn Away by Jennifer Brown
Jersey definitely needs time with loving people, and that's what Thanksgiving is all about.
7. Emmy and Oliver from Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
I just feel these two should come.
8. Rachel from Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu
Rachel is like Jersey in my opinion. Plus, she's a kindred spirit and someone I'd want to be friends with.
9. Grace Wilde from All Fall Down by Ally Carter
She fits in to the same category as Gretchen, Daniel, and Cinder.
10. Lara Jean Covey and Peter Kavinsky from To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Fave couple. Lara Jean would help cook, I'm sure, and you can't invite Lara Jean without inviting Peter.
So what characters would you invite over for Thanksgiving dinner?