Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Finding ten books for this post was harder than I thought it would be. Apparently I've enjoyed a lot of books that other Goodreads users have liked, too (even if they still count as #quietYA picks). But here are my favorite books with under 2000 Goodreads ratings (as of writing this post in early June)!
1. Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu
2. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
3. Cinders & Sapphires by Leila Rasheed
4. All Four Stars by Tara Dairman
5. The Stars of Summer by Tara Dairman
6. Fallout by Gwenda Bond
7. The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
8. This Side of Home by Renee Watson
9. Like No Other by Una LaMarche
10. Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson
11. The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson
12. Murder Is Bad Manners by Robin Stevens
Recommend me some of your favorite underrated books!