May 15, 2017

Professor Emma Teaches High School English

Recently, I was thinking about what YA books would make good editions to a high school English class's curriculum. Then I started thinking about the classes I've "taught" and was like, "Why don't I make up a list?" I did that...then realized I had too many books for one school year.

So I made up lists for both junior and senior years. So, if I were to teach high school English with zero restrictions, these are the books my students would read. Note: I perused lists of books normally read in high school (since my literature education was a bit abnormal as a homeschooler). I cannot vouch for the quality of every book, but from what I know of them, they fit well with other books I was planning to teach.


JUNIOR YEAR


SENIOR YEAR


If you taught high school English, what books would you teach?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...