Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
In the last few years, I've started giving my mom some of my YA books to read. Here are some of the ones I've liked best...that she's liked, too.
1. Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter
2. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
3. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
4. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
5. Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
6. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
7. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
8. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
9. This Side of Home by Renee Watson
10. All Four Stars by Tara Dairman
Have you shared any of your favorite books with your mom?