May 14, 2017

Rewind & Review #85


~Finals are DONE. I did well on one of them, but I don't know grades for the other two (although I do know all my final grades).
~Came home. Relaxed and unpacked a lot. Started figuring out what I'll be doing this summer.
~Started volunteering at our local animal shelter; I was there for a 2-hour shift on Thursday, and it was very tiring and a lot to learn, but I think it went well.

Books I Received for Review
Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson (from Wednesday Books via NetGalley)
Sweet Spot by Amy Ettinger
Murder, Magic, and What We Wore by Kelly Jones (from Random House via NetGalley)
The Bedlam Stacks by Natasha Pulley (both from Bloomsbury)
Backfield Boys by John Feinstein
Flashtide by Jenny Moyer
Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
The Librarian of Auschwitz by Antonio Iturbe
Meant to Be by Julie Halpern
The Midnight Dance by Nikki Katz (all from the Macmillan/Fierce Reads fall 2017 mailing)
The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone (from Little, Brown BFYR)

Books I Won/Traded for/was Gifted
Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (my mom got it for me at Jenny's signing)
The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (via trade)
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon (via trade)

Books I Bought
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
And We're Off by Dana Schwartz
The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith
The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall

Books I Read
Wish by Barbara O'Connor (4 stars)
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas (4 stars)
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (reread)
Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser
Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray (reread)
Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (5 stars)
A Million Worlds with You by Claudia Gray (reread)
Rebels Rising by Shanna Swendson (3 stars)
Dramatically Ever After by Isabel Bandeira
The Wonder of Us by Kim Culbertson (4 stars)
Mastering the Art of French Eating by Ann Mah (3.5 stars)
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
The Silent Songbird by Melanie Dickerson (2 stars)
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (reread)
Hunted by Meagan Spooner (4 stars)

Blog Posts You Might've Missed in the Last Few Weeks
   (from 5/1-5/6)
   (from 5/7-5/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...