October 2, 2015

Random Friday: Books I've Convinced Friends to Read


Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following: 
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.
So there are books my friends have talked me into reading (Kelly got me to read The Hunger Games and Divergent, Kate introduced me to Ally Carter's books and Percy Jackson). But I've also gotten several of my friends to read some of my favorites. This post is all about my successful book-pushing.

Kelly is kind of responsible for my introduction to YA. So I've recommended only the best titles to her. These are some of the titles she's read just this summer, thanks to my recommendation.
17978160 17668473 
22429350 18189606

As for Kate, a lot of my recommendations have come in the form of author events. I brought her with to a lot and since she didn't know about (most) of the authors beforehand, she asked which ones I recommended.
17228280 12558285 18584521
We met Elizabeth Eulberg last February, A.G. Howard last summer, and Tiffany Schmidt in June.

I've recommended a lot of books to Hannah, and shared a lot of my ARCs with her, too. But the main book I recall sharing (and hoping she'd love) is...
The Naturals (The Naturals, #1)

Julia, one of my friends at college, asked for some recommendations last fall. I gladly shared The Winner's Curse...
16069030
And now she's dying to read The Winner's Crime!

And my roommate from last year, Elise, was very bookish so I eagerly recommended books to her. Some of my successful recs (a.k.a. the ones she actually read) were...
16068905 11235712

So what books have you convinced your friends to read? Share in the comments, or write your own Random Friday post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...