Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This Halloween, I'm recommending books that I think will keep you on the edge of your seat! Most of them wouldn't fall under the horror genre, so if you're not into super scary books, these are recommendations for you!
1. The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
2. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
3. Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano
4. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
5. Nil by Lynne Matson
6. The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
7. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
8. Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore
9. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
10. The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett