October 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Halloween


This Halloween, I'm recommending books that I think will keep you on the edge of your seat! Most of them wouldn't fall under the horror genre, so if you're not into super scary books, these are recommendations for you!

13597723
1. The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

9859436
2. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard

13409664
3. Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano

12291438
4. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd

17225463
5. Nil by Lynne Matson

22929578
6. The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

10929432
7. The Archived by Victoria Schwab

23197511
8. Dark Metropolis by Jaclyn Dolamore

24376529
9. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis

12411635
10. The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett

5 comments:

  1. A Madness So Discreet has been on my TBR for a long time already and I am so glad to see it on your list. :)
    ADVANCE HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    Here's mine I hope you check it out :) MY TOP TEN TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Madmans Daughter has been on my shelf for so long and I still haven't read it. I want to read A Madness So Discreet, The Archived and The Fixer as well! good list.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read all of these! :)
    Check out my TTT and my Halloween Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of the books you've listed in your post this week. Quite a few of them sound really good, so I'll have to add them to me ever growing reading wishlist.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/10/top-ten-tuesday-10-literary-halloween.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recommendations. The only one of these I have read myself so far is The Naturals, which I really enjoyed. That was such a fast paced read!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...