October 16, 2015

Random Friday: Fangirling



Want to participate in Random Fridays? Just do the following: 
  • Include the above image in your post and link back to my post.
  • Blog about this week's topic.
  • Add the link to your Random Friday at the bottom of this post.

I'm definitely a fangirl - for book series, for Agent Carter, for Captain America, for The Hunger Games, for Disney, and most of all, for Taylor Swift. 
I've made it no secret I'm a diehard Swiftie. 


My phone background is usually Taylor or related to her. (Sometimes it's Disney-related.) I drive my friends crazy with the amount of Taylor Swift I listen to (it's still hard for me to comprehend that some people don't want to listen to her entire music catalog for hours on end). When I go to Taylor Swift concerts, I jam hard. I have a whole Pinterest board devoted to her. I often wish she'd follow me back on Tumblr.

So, yeah, I'm a Taylor Swift fangirl and I'm not ashamed to admit it. She isn't always perfect, but I think she's one of the better role models out there.

So what do you fangirl (or fanboy) about?


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't pick one thing to talk about, so I just talked about ways I fangirl . . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...